We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Human Resource Business Partner Department within the Human Resource Division.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Senior HRBP Officer _ Call Center Ref: HR_ SHRBPOCC_DEC 2010
Reporting to the Senior Manager; HR Business Partner _Call Center, the holder of the position will support the HRBP in the day-to-day management of the Human Resource office.
As part of the operational support to the HRBP the job holder will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Orientation and Deployment, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Employee Relations, learning & Development, Benefits, Compensation, Organizational Development and HR Strategy Implementation.
* Interpret and apply HR policies, rules and regulations as well as standards and techniques to HR clients;
* Identify and recommend needs for new or modified business policies, procedures, and initiate/propose actions as required;
* Assist in the recruitment of staff and liaise with vendors/ Staffing agencies as required;
* Participate in employee orientation and learning & development initiatives;
* Investigate and respond to management and employee enquiries and provide appropriate information and advice orally and/or in writing;
* Prepare relevant documentation and correspondence relating to personnel and payroll service, including HRIS report generation for the business unit;
* Ensure contracts are prepared on a timely basis and reviewed before the deadline;
* Assess training needs of staff in with L&D and in liaison plan the training initiatives accordingly;
* Work collaboratively with the HRBP across the HR system to ensure credibility of the function and optimal delivery to the client at all times;
* Implement HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity standards, and goal attainment;
* Liaise with the Employee Service Centre to ensure proper maintenance of employee files and records.
* University degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or related field;
* A minimum of three years progressively responsible job related experience in Human Resources Administration or related area;
* Excellent inter-personal skills;
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing;
* Courtesy, tact and ability to work effectively in a team environment;
* Able to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision and to possess a high sense of confidentiality and initiative.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below.
The deadline for application is 10th December 2010.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org